The Dashboard displays quick links of the modules most common in use. It also displays a quick review of the very days appointments.
Patient scheduler helps in creating patient appointments.
- The user can create future appointments as well by simply selecting relevant date and time.
- A quick report is displayed on the top of arrived, checked, remaining and no show patients.
- It keeps the record of previous appointments as well of each patient.
- Scheduler also helps to send quick sms to the patients phone number as a reminder or notification of the appointment with the doctor.
- An appointment receipt can also be printed if required.
- Once the patient would be checked / examined, the reception would edit the appointment and change the status accordingly that will keep updating the report.
- Patient Tab helps in finding the patient through multiple options like First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, NIC, Patient ID etc.
- Through the same window, we can also add new patients details by clicking Add Patient that would open new info screen.
- Through "Advanced Search" feature given at top left, a patient can be searched through advanced features including any details added in his demographics.
- By clicking Add Patient user would be taken to a new screen to add patient details.
- Once the data would be saved, it would open up other modules like patient problems, vitals, immunization, prescription, patient documents.
- All other modules would only display the details of individual patient.
- Patient details can be edited and are displayed whenever required.
Patient Problems / Diagnosis:
- Patient problems module allows adding patient problems of each visit.
- Each problem is saved with visit date.
- Once the problem is solved, it can be categorized as resolved or inactive.
- System is enabled to display active, inactive and resolved problems.
How to Add Problem /Diagnosis :
Problems Display :
- Vitals Module allows to add details like heights, weight, respiration, temperature, oxygen saturation, blood pressure, pulse rate, pain level etc.
- The saved details are displayed as per the date of visit.
- The user is able to edit delete or modify the problem.
- Immunization module helps physician add vaccines record in the system.
- All details of the vaccine can be put into records inclusive of administration date, administration time, Vaccine Type, Vaccine Dose, Manufacturer, Expiry Date, Reaction and reaction details.
- All given vaccines are displayed as per the date.
- Added Vaccines can be edited and deleted if required.
- All vaccines would be displayed under specific patient record.
Screen Shot for Adding Vaccine Details:
- The prescription module helps to record and save each visits medication details.
- It displays individual patients complete list of medication that has been advised by the physician.
- The display includes medicine details like, Name, Date, Type, Frequency, Duration, Allergy if occurred, Allergy severity, reaction of medication etc.
- The module helps to take print of prescription created and it can also be emailed to the patient if required.
- A list of 1500 medicines is entered into the system and once the physician would write first three letters of the medicine, the relevant medications would be sorted in the dropdown. Doctor may choose the relevant one.
- If medication is not listed in the system, there is an option of Other that would help the physician to write medicine manually.
- Patients Documents helps to save the scanned files of patient's records.
- Each file can be saved under its specific category.
- User can create the categories themselves as per the requirement e.g. General, Blood Reports, LDL Reports, Ultrasound reports, ECG Reports etc.
- Reports can be sorted through category as well.
- Each patients records are displayed individually under specific patient, hence it is easy for provider to check any patient's complete records whenever required.
To Create a Category, click "Add Category" and save
Reports can be sorted as per category name as well.
- A clinic or facility can add users as per the requirements. All users are displayed under users tab.
- To create a new user, just click on Add New User and system would ask all relevant details of the new account as displayed below.
- The admin can edit user details if required by clicking edit option given towards the right side.
- Each user can be given specific rights by using Account Setting.
- Account setting option is used to given any user specific rights.
- A dropdown of all the added members is given, select the desired user name.
- Check boxes of all modules that you want the user should access.
- Unchecked modules will not be accessible to that user.